Doors open 15 minutes before the first class.Please enter barefoot.
- Close front gate behind you after entering to keep my doggies safe.
- Turn your phones off or to silent as we still hear vibration.
- We appreciate the floor free from personal items with the exception of a towel and water bottle. In an Iyengar Yoga class props are plenty and teachers like to move around the room. For safety no keys, sunglasses, bags, jumpers, phones. Just yoga equipment towel and water bottle.
- There is a key rack above the yoga wheels.
- For hygiene reasons please clean mats at the beginning of a class.
- Respectfully arrive ten minutes before the class starts at a minimum.
- There is a 15 minute changeover between classes. Pilates students park out the back, yoga student’s park out the front.
- Please turn off engines when parking out front as the fumes come into the room.
- Place props back from where you obtained them. Blankets must be placed neatly with folded edge facing you into the chest.
- In general respect the studio, the teacher and fellow classmates as a place of peace and sanctum.